- The akkuSTAR has almost an unlimited working life.
- The akkuSTAR is used as medicine, for instance against lead poisoning .
- The akkuSTAR is used as a preservative in medicines.
- The akkuSTAR is in the USA and in the EU as food additive approved.
- The akkuSTAR is a chemical, not flammable, non-corrosive, inexplosive and is not particularly dangerous
- The akkuSTAR is used in the electroplating industry, for household- and industry-detergents, for cleaning agents.
- The akkuSTAR is the tetrasodium iminodisuccinate of the ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid in high-purity quality.
- The akkuSTAR is in connection with a specially developed additive.
- The akkuSTAR Pb2+-Ions complexing, sulphation of the cells is avoided in case of deep discharge.
- The akkuSTAR prevents the formation of lead sulfate deposits on the plates and on the cell's inner surface.
- The akkuSTAR Pb2+-Ions remain available after discharging, the loading capacity is maintained.
- The akkuSTAR reduces the battery's down times drastically, increases the efficiency and ensures a high fitness for loading, so that the battery can recharge faster and better.
If batteries last longer they cause a low environment damage by means of lead and sulphuric acid from the batteries to be disposed. This way you can contribute actively to environmental protection and you can also save money. When can the AkkuStar be used?
Best as early as possible and otherwise all the time! New batteries:
We strongly advise you to use the AkkuSTAR especially for the new batteries. Please consider that once the PbSO4 (lead sulfate) has aged is difficult to undo the ageing process. The sulphation deteriorates the battery capacity continuously during down times.
The AkkuSTAR prevents or reduces at least the sulphation to a large extent. Old batteries:
In principle it is (almost) never too late. The battery performace (voltage and capacity) is considerably improved and extended after using the AkkuSTAR and after multiple charging and discharging. Broken battery:
Non longer functional batteries strongly sulphated or affected by sulfate-induced inside-short circuits can tentatively be saved. In this case the amount of work is however considerable, the battery acid has to be discharged or drained, the battery has to be washed, the rinsing fluid has to be removed as hazardous waste.
If required we will be happy to assist you and respond to e-Mail-enquiries on battery-data (Ah, number of cells, voltage etc.) for the purpose of consulting. A test run with the AkkuStar
A test run of the firm SCHMID HAMBURG GmbH battery technology reveals the outstanding efficacy of the AkkuSTAR:The test battery, a 70 Ah battery had at the beginning of the test a capacity of 54,5 Ah, this represents a usable capacity of 77,8 % from the nominal capacity. After using the AkkuSTAR a discharging performance of 66,49 Ah was observed, which represents a usable capacity of 95,0 % from the nominal capacity. This shows an increase of 11,99 Ah respectively 17,7 % (! ! !) of the nominal capacity.
When can’t the AkkuStar be used?
For batteries that do not function according to the lead-sulphuric acid -process. Application
Working with battery acid is dangerous. Make sure the necessary safety regulations and precautions have been taken. Use rubber gloves and safety glasses. In case of skin contact rinse with plenty of water. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water and consult an eye doctor. Do not look at the battery cells without protection glasses during charging or discharging.
We deliver the AkkuSTAR in convenient-sized quantities (easy to handle) that suffice for the normal batteries of the corresponding category and capacity. Before use the liquid level in the battery to be treated should be lowered a little. We will send you the AkkuSTAR ready for use and measured out per battery cells so that you have to fill only the spaces in the cells. A gas formation arising during this process is normal! A battery charging might be necessary.
Tip slightly the sealed battery on the sides so that the AkkuSTAR can spread itself in the battery acid and reach the sulfate.This happens best in a moving vehicle in case the battery is still functional. The battery should be then fully charged, partially discharged, completely charged, (partially discharged, completely charged, repeating the process in case the sulphation is far advanced ), so that the lead sulphate is removed. The possible regeneration of the performance capacity can take a long time, depending on how aged the lead sulphate deposits already are. No liability is assumed for damages which result from inappropriate use.
Please note that the safety data sheet for AkkuSTAR is included in every delivery. Reading the safety data sheet is essential.
|net Weight [kg]||0.0150|