H-Tronic WPS 3000 water level switch with water sensor and 10m cable 3000W• Switch capacity 3000 Watts max.
• Responsivity for reaction < 50kOhm
• Cable length 10 m
• Range of function: -15°C / +40°C
• LED display for:
• Level, mains, Rel.Ein
If you have any questions - please give us this item number: 30270
The water level switch H-Tronic WPS 3000
is well-suited for the automatic level control of conductive liquids in tanks, wells, basements and the like. The ingress of water or a certain level make a relay react and switch on or off mains operated pumps, valves or warning devices.
Due to the pluggable connections, there is no complicated installation required.
The water level switch is ready for operation and operates absolutely free of any disturbance because there are no moveable floating switches.
• Selectable switching point with any water level
• Switch outlet (Rel.) configurable as an opening on the front via switches
• Remote measuring up to 25 m by two-core cable
• For all reservoirs made of concrete, plastic or metall
• No dangerous mains voltage on the sensor
• Non-monitored operation
• Very simple and quick assembly, ready to plug
• LED display for mains, level and relay (Rel.Ein)
• operational time of pump adjustable from 0/10 min
| sku|| 30270|
| net Weight [kg]|| 0.8500|
| Protection category || IP 20|
| Temperature range|| -15°C / +40°C|
| cable length|| 10 m (sensor)|
| Output voltage / output current|| 230 V / 50 Hz|
| Manufacturer|| H-Tronic|
| Plug|| Plug & Socket|
| Power || 1,5 W |
| Switch Details|| Trip Sensitivity: |
| Display / Manometer|| LED indicators for power and Rel on|
Service All countries are possible.
If you have any questions,
do not hesitate to contact us .
Seller's Details WilTec Wildanger Technik GmbH
Register: HRB 12199, Aachen
Payment Methods Transfer in advanced
Some countries: COD (only on request)
PayPal is welcome. Shipping Reasonable Products & shipping charges
See the listing details
Worldwide shipping on request. Return This is a commercial offer.
Information about the right of withdrawal and
further information can be found in our
"Terms and Conditions"