H-Tronic WPS 3000plus electronic liquid level difference switch 2 water sensors
Our English-speaking team
is glad to help you along
ebay@ wiltec.de - Switch capacity 3000 Watts max.
- Responsivity for reaction < 50kOhm
- Cable length 10 m
- Range of function: -15°C / +40°C
- LED display for:
-Sensor min/max., mains, default, relay (Rel.Ein)
If you have any questions - please give us this item number: 30271 The new electronic difference switch for filling level by H-Tronic WPS 3000 plus
is well-suited for the automatic level control of conductive liquids in reservoirs, wells, water tanks and the like. The device is configured either as a refilling unit or as a discharge unit via a slide switch that is located on the front. Here, the level of the liquid is automatically maintained between zwo water sensors (min. and max.). The ingress of water or a certain level makes a relay react and switch on or off for example mains-operated pumps, valves and warning devices.
WPS 3000plus is well-suited for all reservoirs made of concrete, plastic or metall.
Due to its pluggable connections, it is installed quickly and without any effort.
It operates absolutely free from any disturbance because there are no moveable floating switches.
- Selectable switching point with any water level via two water sensors
- For all reservoirs made of concrete, plastic or metall
- Switch outlet (Rel.) configurable as an opening or to close (filling / drainage) on the front via switches
- Remote measuring up to 20 m by two-core cable
- No dangerous mains voltage on the sensor
- Non-monitored operation
- Very simple and quick assembly, ready to plug
- Including 2 water sensors along with 10 m cable length each and RJ 45 plug
- LED display for mains, sensor min., sensor max., default and relay (Rel.Ein)
| sku|| 30271|
| net Weight [kg]|| 1.0500|
| Protection category || IP 20|
| Temperature range|| -15°C / +40°C|
| Output voltage / output current|| 230 V / 50 Hz|
| Manufacturer|| H-Tronic|
| Plug|| Plug & Socket|
| Power || 1,5 W |
| Switch Details|| Trip Sensitivity: |
| Display / Manometer|| LED indicators for power, sensor Min, Max sensor, errors and Rel. on|
Hotline + 49 2403 55592-0
Monday - Friday
09.00 - 12.00
and 14.00 - 17.00 Uhr
Service All countries are possible.
If you have any questions,
do not hesitate to contact us .
Seller's Details WilTec Wildanger Technik GmbH
Tel. +49 2403 555 92 0
Fax +49 2403 555 92 15
Register: HRB 12199, Aachen
Payment Methods Transfer in advanced
Some countries: COD (only on request)
PayPal is welcome. Shipping Reasonable Products & shipping charges
See the listing details
Worldwide shipping on request. Return This is a commercial offer.
Information about the right of withdrawal and
further information can be found in our
"Terms and Conditions"